Your Complete Guide to College Success: How to Study Smart, Achieve Your Goals, and Enjoy Campus Life
By Donald J. Foss
Welcome to the Instructor's website for Your Complete Guide to College Success. Below are chapter-by-chapter links with suggested topics for class discussion topics and ideas for making the best use of the material in your First Year Experience or other college orientation course.
This material is offered for your personal use. If you reprint or adapt them for publication, permission is required from the publisher. © 2013 American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 1. From Green to Grad
- Chapter 2. The Mental Maps to Success: Space and Time
- Chapter 3. How to Study Effectively
- Chapter 4. Strategic Reading
- Chapter 5. Going to Class With Class
- Chapter 6. Testing, Testing: Will This Be on the Test?
- Chapter 7. Self-Knowledge, Attitudes, and Excellence
- Chapter 8. Your Interests, Your Major, Your Career
- Chapter 9. How to Choose Courses and Get Free Tutoring
- Chapter 10. Who’s Who—and Who Helps You Be Successful
- Chapter 11. Solving the Mathematics Course
- Chapter 12. Comprehending the Writing Assignment
- Chapter 13. Your Campus Life: The Dorm and the Drive
- Chapter 14. More Campus Life: Steps to Social, Financial, and Physical Success